Once again cupid is playing his tricks! My whole life I pictured Cupid as a cute chubby gay man trying to find love for everyone. Now I am convinced he is a fat, bitter, straight white man who hates women!
Recently I went out of my typical genre and dated a Puerto Rican named Dino. Yes this is his name. The fact that I could get over this in general, should tell you how cool he was. We went out only 3 times, but we had the best time. The conversation was good, he met the height requirements and he could keep up with my sarcasm. Well like all good things this too just came to an end.
We just went out this past Saturday and had a good time at Dave and Busters. Now yes I did beat him at every game, but as a man he took it pretty well. So needless to say I thought this one was a keeper. Come to find out he is just like Berger!!! He dumped me over a post it! Well a text message this day in age.
I have only been dumped one other time through text message. I'm sure he is reading this post and he knows who he is...but I'm over that. Dino is a 40 year old, grown ass man with 2 kids. There is no excuse for a text message. Most of you who know me, know I'm not the chic to flip out. Especially since we only went on 3 dates. But really you aren't man enough to call me and tell me. Instead on Monday morning while I'm at work I get this text...."just wanted to let you know I'm going to pass...-good luck to you in the future...-god bless you and your family..." Really he is going to pass?
So needless to say this gets a delete and on to the next....
No comments:
Post a Comment